During the reconstruction
of the whole film from the available sources following difficulties concerning
disproportion between photos and titles occurred:
- One photo can represent different scenes from different reels. There
are no obvious guidelines in the content of the picture for distinguishing
of different situations. Assignment of exact photo to one title is impossible
(see slides. No. 7, 14, 16, 18, 21)
- If more photos describe one scene it ´s complicated to identify
the right sequence of photos (see slides No. 8, 22, 23, 32, 33)
- There are no suitable titles in the list of titles for some photos
(see slides No. 27, 29, 30, 32, 33, 37)
- Context is particularly clarified by NFA hypothetical description
of scene (see slides No. 27, 29, 30)
- For s great number of scenes NFA have all titles but only one suitable
photo (see slides 7,14,17,21,22,23,26,28,38). The reconstruction is
a bit static.
The reconstruction of the lost film is a complicated work.
The success is depended on the amount of sources. With the actual state
of the sources for ZPEV ZLATA (VETRELEC) NFA can offer only particular
and very hypothetical reconstruction of the film.
An experimental reconstruction of the lost film